The AQUATRACER 300 is a simple and accurate line and cable locator that was designed for those committed to protecting buried infrastructure.
- Powerful, rechargeable and versatile: The AQUATRACER 300 is ideal for congested locates in crowded easements, long runs of pipe and cable as well as basic service drops. It allows users to adapt the available frequencies to their specific needs. Frequencies can be added or deleted on demand to suit the user’s locating needs.
10 watts of power and automatic impedance matching from 5 ohms to 25,000 ohms ensure adequate signal application. 84 Wh Lithium-Ion batteries provide a light-weight design and longer operating life.
- Comfortable and convenient operation: The PathfinderTM creates
a remote link between the transmitter and receiver allowing the user to control the transmitter’s output power and frequency right from
the receiver (more than 350 meters), eliminating the back- and-forth walking between devices.
A large, high-contrast LCD offers clearly visible signal response in any lighting. Automatic depth, automatic current, and proximal directional arrows are readable in the brightest sunshine or backlit for viewing in dimmer conditions.
- Rich in features in order to adapt to each situation: 1000+ programmable frequencies crafted to individual locating requirements.
8 Locating Modes: the multi- channel processor allows for simultaneous field detection from a multiple antenna array ensuring accuracy.
Automatic Impedance Matching Technology maximizes transmission range while minimizing power consumption.
Constant Depth & Current Measurement provide real-time updates on the line’s depth and the signal condition.
- Wide range of accessories available: Two inductive couplers can be purchased and used with the AQUATRACER 300 to apply signal on live cables when
a direct connection is not possible:
- 1. 4” inductive coupler with an operational frequency range of 8kHz to 82kHz;
- 2. 7” flexible inductive coupler with a dual frequency 82kHz & 815Hz