The MV110 converter is mainly used in the water market, in HVAC and in industrial applications where performance and outputs or basic protocols are required.
It offers the possibility to program it via the keyboard on the front or via a PC with a mini USB adapter, and can be coupled to the flanged sensors or wafers of the ISOMAG line.
- low flow cut
- bidirectional measurement
- cutting spikes
- empty tube
- alarm limit etc.
- rechargeable backup battery (guarantees measurement in the absence of power)
- 4 GB data logger
- BIV self-checking function of the electrical characteristics of the sensor.
- Accuracy: ± 0.8% of the read value (± 0.4% of the optional read value).
- Repeatability: ± 0.2%
Available outputs: 3 digital, max 2 analog, one of which Hart, Modbus communication.
- Flexible mounting to view the display on the other.
- Housing material: Nylon loaded with 15% fiberglass or Aluminum.
- Protection IP 67 (on request IP68)