The MS 3810 insertion sensor is used for mounting on pressurized lines with diameters from 80 to 8000 mm.
It is ideal for temporary measurement campaigns, line monitoring and leak detection.
Wide choice of sensor lengths for installation in pipes of different diameters with the possibility of integrating pressure measurem
- Sensor material: AISI316 stainless steel
- Nominal pressure: from PN 16 to PN 64
- Process connections: Threaded or flanged
- Liquid temperature: from -20 to + 100 ° C (130 ° for separate version)
- Coating material: PEEK
- Electrode material: Hastelloy C276
- Accuracy: ± 2% of the value read (regardless of the coupled converter)