The DS type temperature sensors are platinum resistance temperature sensors used for temperature measurement.
The output parameter of the temperature sensor is the electrical resistance.
The operating principle is based on the variation of the electrical resistance of the sensitive element in proportion to the variation of the temperature of the average measured object.
The dependence of the resistance on the temperature of the medium, depending on the designation Pt, is according to EN 60751.
Their installation is in direct contact with the vector fluid through a particular ball valve with M10x1 female threaded grease nipple.
- PT500 resistance thermometers.
- Suitable for use for the calculation of thermal energy calibrated in pairs.
- Sensors compliant with EN1434 – 2
- DS are produced for direct installation in the carrier fluid.
- Accuracy compliant with EN 60751 + A2: 2000, and subject to directives 2004/22 / EC of March 31, 2004 – Annex I / Annex MI-004 for calorie counters.
- Paired sensors can also be supplied individually.
- Versions up to 10 meters with cable.
- Ball valve (Ball-Valve) Manholes with seal / plumbing on request.