PLH type temperature sensors are platinum resistance temperature sensors used for temperature measurement.
The output parameter of the temperature sensor is the electrical resistance.
The operating principle is based on the variation of the electrical resistance of the sensitive element in proportion to the variation of the temperature of the average measured object.
The dependence of the resistance on the temperature of the medium, depending on the designation Pt, is according to EN 60751.
Their installation is by means of thermowells with ½ ”G M threaded process connection.
They are divided into MID approved versions and non MID approved versions, for both the connection can be made with two or four wire technology.
- PT500 or PT100 and PT1000 thermoresistances on request).
- Suitable for use for the calculation of thermal energy calibrated in pairs.
- Sensors compliant with EN1434 – 2
- The PLHs are produced for installation by means of a thermowell.
- Accuracy compliant with EN 60751 + A2: 2000, and subject to directives 2004/22 / EC of March 31, 2004 – Annex I / Annex MI-004 for calorie counters.
- Paired sensors can also be supplied individually.
- Versions up to 10 meters with cable or with wiring head.
- Ball valve (Ball-Valve) Wells with seal / plumbing included.