The portable clamp-on flow meter IFX-P210 is available in single or double-string is ideal for a wide range of applications, from water network for leak detection or district in the network, to temporary replacement of inline flow meters, or for industrial applications on corrosive or dangerous fluids.
Battery-powered is a quick and easy tool to install with non-invasive sensors with a transit time-based measurement principle.
The installation of the sensors is guided by software, for easy identification of the correct location.
The IFX-P210 clamp-on range meter can be used on DN10 to DN3000 and DN 50 to DN 3000 with a single pair of sensors. It features a large, integrated logger that stores up to 1,000,000 data and data download software.
In addition, the IFX-P210 clamp-on range meter is contained in a robust and sealable IP67 case for measurement and instrument safety.
The tool can also be equipped with a wide range of incoming and outgoing signals as well as communication protocols such as the Modbus.
- Measuring frequency 1 Hz
- Speed range :0.01 … 25 m/s
- Resolution 0.25 mm/s
- Repeatability 0.15% of measured value
- Accuracy (Range/Volume) – 1-3% of the value measured by the application -0.5% of the value measured with a calibration in the field for comparison with master meters
- Flow rate (average) -0.5% of measured value
- Measurement frequency 100 Hz
- Temperature range for sensors from –30 to 130 degrees Celsius
- Robust Case – IP 67 classified laptop
- Backlit graphic LCD display
- Autonomy of operation up to 100 days with internal batteries
- Power 1, 2 or 3 x LiFePo4 12.4 Ah
- Network adapter 100 … 240 V AC input, 9 V DC output
- Size 260 (h) x 280 (w) x 200 (d) mm
- Weight (approximately) 6.0 kg
- Menu languages Italian, English, Spanish (others on request)
Autonomy of operation:
- 1 package: up to 7 days in continuous operation, 30 days in hibernation mode
- 2 parcels: up to 14 days in continuous operation, 60 days in hibernation mode
- 3 parcels: up to 21 days in continuous operation, 100 days in hibernation mode
- unlimited when connected to the network through the socket of the charge