The MS 2420 sanitary sensor ISOMAG for electromagnetic flow meters, with a design that allows the disassembling of the connections for inspection or replacement of gaskets is specific for use in food or pharmaceutical plants.
It is resistant to vacuum (200 mbar absolute at a temperature of 100 ° C), ideal for CIP cycles, 3A and FDA certified.
ISOIL Industria offers a wide choice for process connections and electrode material.
- Body material: SS AISI304/316
- Nominal diameter: from ND 25 to ND 100
- Flow range: 0..280 m3/h
- Nominal pressure: PN 16
- Wide choice of process connections
- Liquid temperature: from -20 to +150°C for separate version
- Lining materials: PTFE
- Available in compact or separate version
- Accuracy and repeatability data are according to the chosen converter.