The IFX-F100 clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter for fixed installations, for pipes of various materials and for pipes from DN10 to DN3000.
Since clamp-on technology is not intrusive, this is suitable for measuring any fluid regardless of conductivity, pressure or chemical characteristics; the IFX-F100 clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter is equipped with a backlit LCD display and a 5-key keyboard for programming.
Through its simple and intuitive menu with installation support function, for quick and easy commissioning, it allows correct positioning of the sensors.
The measurement principle is based on transit time with DSP technology for greater precision and offers a bidirectional measurement with totalization function.
It has digital or analogue outputs including Modbus, RTU and HART as well as analogue input and input of PT100 temperature sensors thanks to the PT100 temperature inputs the instrument is also able to measure thermal energy.
The instrument is also equipped with a large data logger for storing up to 1,000,000 data in 100,000 records.
- Ultrasonic measurement principle based on transit time
- Speed range 0.01 – 25 m/s
- Resolution 0.25 mm/s
- Repeatability 0.15% of the measured value
- Accuracy (Flow / Volume) ± 1-3% of the measured value depending on the application ± 0.5% of the measured value with a calibration in the field for comparison with the master meter
- Accuracy (speed) ± 0.5% of the measured value
- Measurement frequency 1 Hz
- Response time 1 second
- Damping reading 0… 99 seconds
- Solid or gas content in the fluid <10% by volume
- Aluminum housing for wall mounting
- Degree of protection IP66 (EN60529)
- Ambient temperature –10 +60 ° C (for electronics)
- Power supply 100… 240 V a.c. or 9 … 36 V DC
- Consumption <5 W
- Backlit graphic LCD display
- Weight (approx.) 0.75 kg
- Menu languages Italian, English, Spanish (others on request)