The ISOFLUX IFX-A ultrasonic flow meter is suitable for applications on clean water and low conductivity liquids.
It belongs to a complete range of flow meters ISOFLUX, intended for flow measurements of conductive, non-conductive liquids, the range includes the following versions:
- IFX-A – AC mains powered meters (in this product sheet)
- IFX-B – Battery powered meters
- IFX-C – Battery water meters
- IFX-R – MID certified battery water meters
Ultrasonic flow meters operate on transit time principle by measuring the time difference of ultrasonic waves traveling in and against the direction of the fluid flow.
- For applications on clean water and low conductivity liquids.
- Operating principle based on the measurement of transit time.
- Available with single or double beam.
- Flanged connections according to DIN or ANSI standards.
- Available in diameters from DN 32 to DN 800.
- Measuring tube in stainless steel.
- Carbon steel flanges and outer tube.
- IP 68 waterproof sensor
- Converter with display in separate version with cable (5m standard).
- Mains power supply 90-230 V AC
- Pulse or 4-20 mA output.
- High precision and reliability thanks to the absence of moving parts.