The ISOFLUX IFX-C ultrasonic flow meter is MID MI001 certified for application on drinking water.
It belongs to a complete range of flow meters ISOFLUX™, intended for flow measurements of conductive, non-conductive liquids, the range includes the following versions:
- IFX-A – AC mains powered meters
- IFX-B – Battery powered meters
- IFX-C – Battey water meters (in this product sheet)
- IFX-R – MID certified water meters
Ultrasonic flow meters operate on transit time principle by measuring the time difference of ultrasonic waves traveling in and against the direction of the fluid flow.
- Operating principle based on the measurement of transit time.
- Available in single or double beam.
- Flanged connections according to DIN or ANSI standards.
- Available in diameters from DN 32 to DN 200.
- Cast iron body with Rilsan coating.
- WRAS certified for use with drinking water.
- IP 68 waterproof sensor.
- Compact converter with display.
- Powered by lithium-ion batteries, duration up to 8 years.
- Pulse output or 4-20 mA (passive).
- Bidirectional measurement.
- Integrated pressure measurement available on request.
- Optical interface for data download.
- High precision and reliability thanks to the absence of moving parts