The members of the UNICONT PKK-312 series are 4–20 mA current controlled limit switches featuring galvanic isolation and also available as an intrinsically safe associated apparatus. The input 4–20 mA signals can be transferred from passive or active outputs of 2- or 4-wire transmitters.
The value of the input signal will be compared in the unit with the set (taught) value and the state of the galvanically isolated relay changes in accordance with the comparison mode programmed.
- Universal expander module for: MultiCONT process controller, automated systems operating on RS485, PLC process control systems
- RS485 communication
- 4…20 mA current outputs
- Programmable relay outputs
- Expanding a process control system with 2 relays or 2 current outputs
- For mixed systems: with 1 relay and 1 current output version
- Provides galvanic isolation
|Power supply:||24 V DC|
|Output:||2 relay 250 V AC, 8A, AC 1; 2 current outputs (4…20 mA); 1 relay + 1 current output|
|Process connection:||DIN rail mounted (module width: 36 mm)|